1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

beovision 3 versus Loewe Articos

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by pips, Jan 26, 2003.

1. pips

pips

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I´m debating between Beovision 3 and Loewe Articos. The Beo is of course better looking and gives me more of a " movie"-feeling when I watch it, while it seems to me that maybe the Articos is a better television. Theone thing I don´tr like about the Beo 3 is it´s contrast screen which darkens the picture. Have been told that the antireflex screen doesn´t have that problem, but have never been able to see it with my own eyes. Is it true? Grateful for any opinions about these televisions, the more technical the better.

2. gringottsdirect

gringottsdirect

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Loewe Articos.
    The B & O is a lifestyle statement, as a television it has nothing to justify the expense.

3. common

common

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    I have to disagree - the Beovision 3 is one of B&O's best performing products. It uses Philips pixel plus technology and is widely regarded as having a superb picture.

The optional remote controlled electronic 'swivel' base is available soon and will IMHO make it a better option than the loewe. re-sale values also make the B&O a sensible long term purchase.

But as ever.....demo both before deciding