Benton

Sonic67

Banned

shodan

Distinguished Member
How embarassing!!! Cracked me up!

Sonic67

Banned
Yes The Times says Fenton as well but I went with Benton as most seem to know it as that.

Naaktgeboren

Distinguished Member
Lets be honest, if it was your dog and he was named 'Fenton' you would rename him Benton after that effort :smashin:

mrtbag

Twitter has been good for this. Among my favourite tweets about it was:

Just saw a man with a machete chasing a child through Finsbury Park. But then he shouted "Fenton!", so we all saw the funny side...

RMCF

Distinguished Member
Paul Merton just summed it up for me in HIGNFY.

If this out of focus, unfunny clip can get millions of hits, then we are doomed.

FruitBat

Paul Merton just summed it up for me in HIGNFY.

If this out of focus, unfunny clip can get millions of hits, then we are doomed.

I don't know what Merton's on about. The clip gets funnier each time I watch it. The focus is completely irrelevant.

There's another Benton/Fenton clip on youtube based on that Hitler film (Downfall with Bruno Ganz). I won't link to it because the language is disgraceful.

everett_psycho

Distinguished Member
The clip confused the hell out of the lady who runs our local dog training class. Our dog is called Benton and she got the clip and spent ages wondering how this woman knew us. At least it stops people asking us if he's called Benson now

Sonic67

Banned

Sonic67

Banned
I don't know what Merton's on about. The clip gets funnier each time I watch it. The focus is completely irrelevant.

There's another Benton/Fenton clip on youtube based on that Hitler film (Downfall with Bruno Ganz). I won't link to it because the language is disgraceful.

Love the Jimmy Saville reference.

gibbsy

We used to show a very headstrong Field Spaniel named Trefor (spelt the Welsh way, he really was the f in Trefor). Another exhibitor used to call him the Messiah because I was always going 'Trefor! Jesus Christ!'.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom