For Sale BenQ XL2420T 3D Monitor with Nvidia 3D Kit 2 + Wanted Nvidia GPU

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by mkelbie, Mar 14, 2013.

1. mkelbie

mkelbie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +172
    I missed out on a 690 so I am still looking for a top nvidia card to power my 120hz monitor and then upgrade to surround gaming but looking at other options too now as think I might struggle finding a suitable nvidia card.

I am looking to either;

Swap for a 1440p/1600p or may consider a 30" 1080p (+/- Cash)

Swap for a GPU/S suitable for high resolution gaming then I will just buy a large high res monitor.

Or I will just buy an nvidia card/s suitable for 5760x1080.

Only interested in AMD cards if I don't have the nvidia 3D monitor as I would probably go 7950CF if I change monitor.

Will also buy 2 x XL2420T monitors if that offer comes in 1st before I sell/trade mine.

Price set @ £320 (no box for monitor so can't post sorry)

Thanks

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
  2. Apsilon

Apsilon
    Senior Moderator

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +7,883
    Can you please explain why this thread was archived mid negotiation after you had agreed to purchase?

3. mkelbie

mkelbie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +172
    I was awaiting a few details about the warranty and then I had a problem with my car so I messages Rossi saying I will need to look at that 1st and may delay the payment. Fortunately the car was fine but as it was fair i said I don't expect Rossi to wait.

I was about to message rossi last night to update him and say I can pay if warranty contact details etc all checked out but he had already sold it so I never bothered.

My loss so just archived the thread to start with different options. I only agreed on price if other things checked out so it was still under negotiation. I don't think I broke rules as I was only asking for temporary hold nor do I believe Rossi did as I said I don't expect him to wait but i would still buy it now if i could.

Thanks

Ironically there's a payment issue for the new deal so I will keep my eye on that.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2013
  4. mkelbie

mkelbie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +172
    bump

5. mkelbie

mkelbie

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted: