Benq W2700 vs TK700sti

Lukeee24

Novice Member
Reaction score
Benq W2700 vs TK700sti

Hi, as per the thread title I have been debating over which of these projectors would be better to pair with a PS5? Fully blacked out dedicated room.

From what I understand the input lag is high on the w2700 and for some people this immedietely takes this projector out of contention, however, I have heard mixed things over how noticable this really is? I mainly play single player.

As for the TK700sti - this one obviously has the better input lag however does the picture quality suffer? How much worse of an image does this projector produce vs the 2700?

Thanks in advance for any advice!

Hi, I have TK700STi. Choosing it for the input lag(this part you've already known), the refresh rate, and the brightness(but since you have a dedicated room...). I mainly play the FPS game both single player and muti, so the refresh rate and input lag matter. Before I bought it, I had taken my xbox to my friend's place and try on his projector(forget the model), and the regular input lag on projector is noticeable. Not saying the W2700 is a bad choice, actually, its colour will definitely better than TK700STi, but since pairing the PS5 is the main purpose, TK700STi may better suit you.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom