BENQ W1110S best price?

kenco

Established Member
Reaction score
I was blown away by my friend's new Sony 45 projector at the weekend.

My budget is not up to that level, but after hours online I have decided the W1110S best suits my needs and budget.

Trouble is prices are all over the place online, anyone know who sells this for a reasonable price?(around £600)

Richer Sounds is open box/demo and no delivery, and I live miles from one anyway.

Always buy from somewhere you would be able to easily return it in the event of a problem.

Last edited:
Richer Sounds do delivery on refurbed W1110S

I was blown away by my friend's new Sony 45 projector at the weekend.

My budget is not up to that level, but after hours online I have decided the W1110S best suits my needs and budget.

Trouble is prices are all over the place online, anyone know who sells this for a reasonable price?(around £600)

Richer Sounds is open box/demo and no delivery, and I live miles from one anyway.

I would strongly urge you to have a demo of at least a similar model to the one you are looking at buying. Some viewers suffer from headaches or 'rainbow effect' when watching single chip DLP projectors (me included), so until you've tried one you won't know if you are similarly affected.

Not only that, what impressed you about your friend's Sony might be partly due to the better contrast, so you may feel that this cheaper option is disappointing in this regard. At least trying it first will mean that you know what the compromises are with the cheaper option, so you go in with your eyes open. You'll probably accept that it isn't quite as good as your friend's projector since it's 1/3 the cost, but sometimes buyers have high expectations as even £600 isn't pocket change after all.

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom