Benq W1070 problems

primozkl

Novice Member
Hello guys!

Have some problems with my Benq w1070 projector.
The problem started when the lamp light was lid right after starting...and no picture displayed at all...so...I have bought 2 new lamps, changed them, but the problem is still the same.
Any ideas? Can be something with the power supply? I really dont want to buy all the spare parts and just guessing what can be wrong.

Thanks, BR
Primož, Slovenia

noob0101

Hello guys!

Have some problems with my Benq w1070 projector.
The problem started when the lamp light was lid right after starting...and no picture displayed at all...so...I have bought 2 new lamps, changed them, but the problem is still the same.
Any ideas? Can be something with the power supply? I really dont want to buy all the spare parts and just guessing what can be wrong.

Thanks, BR
Primož, Slovenia

What is happening? If you look at the projector's lens, is the lamp turning on?

Are the fans spinning?

What about the LEDs on the projector? Depending on what light each LED is the problem can be diagnosed.

primozkl

Novice Member
the fans are turning on for a few seconds...Indicator light named "lamp" is turned on also, but it is the same if i change the bulbs...the manual says: The lamp has been damaged. Please contact your local BenQ customer center for purchasing a new lamp.

noob0101

the fans are turning on for a few seconds...Indicator light named "lamp" is turned on also, but it is the same if i change the bulbs...the manual says: The lamp has been damaged. Please contact your local BenQ customer center for purchasing a new lamp.

BUT does the lamp light up?

Do the fans keep spinning until you turn off the projector?

Is the Lamp LED the only one that is turned on? What color? Is it flashing?

Are the other two lamps original lamps?

Have you tried reseating the lamp assembly?

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom