Benq w1070 price hike again, what gives??

TLMONKEY

Established Member
Reaction score
I see Rs have again upped there W1070 prices again? Didnt these start out at £550-£600 from them when first came out.

I was considering buying 2 of these but sick of bloody price hikes.
Yesterday I was offered a total of £50 discount off 2(£1240) and that was at the old £645 price, as per there ebay price, which along with the website, has just gone upto £699 about 10minutes ago??

Or £1470 for 2 hd25's (double contrast but longer throw = smaller screen)

A second hand hd33 would do me but not at £600, which is what can get one for with 4 pair glasses and 2500 on the bulb.

Yer its sold now mate I do have one more but plan on keeping - I think lol

Yer its sold now mate I do have one more but plan on keeping - I think lol

I thought you had 2 mate, as you listed two auctions and different prices, but ended both. I would of bought both more then likely. My plan (lol) was to offer £500 pickup as noticed you last had it for £525 delivered if memory serves me right?

Im going down the passive 3d route with 2 of these.

thats kak. booked to have a demo of this on sat with RS. price was 645 when i booked the appointment. ill ring um.

Good luck!!:thumbsup:

Are you doing a comparison demo with anything else? Epson 5910 by any chance? :D

im not to sure i was quite happy to go with the W1070, but then read about the lack of shadow detial and the HD25 looks better for that.....

I only wanted the w1070 purely for the short throw and cheaper price, the hd25 for me only gets me around 90-92" screen where as the w1070 will get me a much larger screen dia. Now that they have upped the w1070 price, it only makes(for me) the 2 hd25's £70 more for the pair.

So,
Do I save £70 for bigger screen but half the contrast, or get the hd25's for £70 more,Getting Double the contrast(via Dynamic IRIS),But much Smaller screen?????

OH,
Richersounds have emailed me to say,

" I am sorry the item was on special offer at this price for a limited time.

Kind Regards

The Richersounds Ebay Team "

im arguing it i booked the demo based off the price as disscussed with the guy instore. he said he will see what he can do tomorrow.

walking out always seems to grab attention for a sale though ;)

I was given a price of £620 each if buying 2,but at the £645 each price. Plan was to walk in and offer them £1190 for the 2, as think buying 2 should be worth £100 discount, not £50.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom