• The option to create any NEW classified Adverts is temporarily unavailable. We will restore this option as soon as we are able.

For Sale BENQ W1070 3D Projector

berserkgoose

87E7BC86-D099-414C-872E-FB485D539C34.jpeg
49F79E55-9881-457B-A2BA-D9BFA6D7050D.jpeg B7061AF3-394C-43BF-ADD7-BD2312681A48.jpeg DABAD78D-8A76-4CED-969A-B1D6D47BC66A.jpeg 2DC2804E-7B06-4E09-AD65-A8F5E0548FE0.jpeg 30B71C45-60EA-479F-B33E-AFD67037C3B9.jpeg 30B71C45-60EA-479F-B33E-AFD67037C3B9.jpeg 7672F59E-AC62-4A05-B030-E9977701E830.jpeg Hi,

I have for sale my BenQ W1070 projector, purchased brand new from Richer Sounds Leeds in December 2014. I still have the receipt, 5 year guarantee, so just over 2 years left.

Fully boxed with all accessories/instructions and 1 pair of BENQ version 2 3D glasses (boxed separately)

It hasn’t had much usage during the 3 years I’ve owned it with just 285 hours on the lamp, all in eco mode in a smoke free environment. Very good condition, pics attached.

Brilliant DLP projector, fantastic image quality with amazing 3D.

Collection only please as I don’t really want to be mailing this, too much risk. Will provide a demo if required.

This is the 3rd projector I’ve sold on avforums and I have a good trader rating.

Any questions don’t hesitate to ask.

Best regards
John

Price and currency: 370.00
Delivery: Goods must be exchanged in person
Payment method: Cash or Bank transfer
Advertised elsewhere?: Not advertised elsewhere
Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
  • Name and address including postcode
  • Valid e-mail address
DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

diskou80boy

based for what is sold on here in the past under £300

will offer £300inc

sorry didint notice pick up only , ignore my post then

Unless you change your mind and posting option will be available

Last edited:

berserkgoose

Hi how about meeting halfway, 315 with postage on top incl. relevant insurance? I think this is a fair price, they have sold for less than 300 but not for a comparable package (low bulb hours, remaining warranty and BenQ 3D glasses)

Thanks

964rs

How about £300 cash and I'll meet you at Meadowhall to collect (thats half way between us - I'm near Grantham) - can meet tomorrow :)

diskou80boy

Hi how about meeting halfway, 315 with postage on top incl. relevant insurance? I think this is a fair price, they have sold for less than 300 but not for a comparable package (low bulb hours, remaining warranty and BenQ 3D glasses)

Thanks
let 964rs have it

bandyka

Hello,

If it's still available I will take it for 330 if you can post it to London?

Thanks

bandyka

ahh I see

berserkgoose

Hi All, sorry I've had a stressful week with work and family and not had chance to consider the options, will respond in full a bit later today, I need to have a look at shipping services/costs

Best regards

bandyka

No worries, see how you go, I have a friend who really wants this for a first PJ so as above I am happy to go ahead but if someone else was ahead of me in the line I understand :) Hope things get better for you.

berserkgoose

Hi all sorry about the delay, before we go forward please can I confirm who still has offers on the table? Totally understand if any offers are withdrawn due to the delay.

964rs sorry I will be unable to deliver, the only options available to me at the moment are postage or buyer collection.

Charlieish is the first one who made an offer which matched my current price offered at the time.

Bandyka thanks very much for the offer, but we’ll have to see the other responses prior to a decision.

Best regards
John

charlieish

Novice Member
Hi John,

Sorry you've had a rough week, hope you're feeling better. In the interim I've decided to hold my money and save for something a bit bigger (ironically inspired by Bandyka's JVC thread). Thank you for bearing me in mind, but please feel free to offer elsewhere.

Thanks

Charlie

bandyka

Hi all sorry about the delay, before we go forward please can I confirm who still has offers on the table? Totally understand if any offers are withdrawn due to the delay.

964rs sorry I will be unable to deliver, the only options available to me at the moment are postage or buyer collection.

Charlieish is the first one who made an offer which matched my current price offered at the time.

Bandyka thanks very much for the offer, but we’ll have to see the other responses prior to a decision.

Best regards
John
Alright I am here and will take it.

berserkgoose

Hi John,

Sorry you've had a rough week, hope you're feeling better. In the interim I've decided to hold my money and save for something a bit bigger (ironically inspired by Bandyka's JVC thread). Thank you for bearing me in mind, but please feel free to offer elsewhere.

Thanks

Charlie
no problem Charlie, things are a bit better now thanks. Thanks for the interest, Hope you get the PJ you’re after.

Cheers
John

Wildkarrde

Distinguished Member

bandyka

Top Bottom