BENQ TK700STI 3D Problems

LAM69

Novice Member
Any help on this greatly appreciated!

I have just got the aforementioned BENQ TK700STI (that I am still getting used to RBE etc) after upgrading from an EPSON TW650, I have tried to pair a PS3 and a SONY BDP-S6700 to playback some 3D films and all I get is that the disc has detected that the Projector isn't 3D. I contacted BENQ and they advised a number of solutions, none of which have worked, given that I have tried two sources of player the issue must be with the BENQ, has anyone got one of these to play 3D and if so how?

Wasserkommt20

Novice Member
Hey, I had found the same issue too. And I contact benq and they said for now TK700STi only supports Frame Sequential 3D format but will support the Top & Bottom and Side by Side by the firmware upgrade in August. That's good news.

LAM69

Novice Member
Thanks for updating me, the response I got from BENQ was blaming the rest of my kit which was unhelpful, will wait until August and hope for the best!

LAM69

Novice Member
Thanks for the redirect, shame that BENQ Customer helpline did not avail me of this themselves but happy to have some resolution at some point in the not so distant future, I hope!

The latest video from AVForums

Oculus Quest 2 VR headset + Rotel A14 MkII Amp Reviews & Best of the Month
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom