1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BenQ projectors

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by buchman, Dec 2, 2003.

1. buchman

buchman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi,
    it is time for me to get my first PJ, cannot wait anymore. I've been looking around and I've decided to get a DLP one. Only problem is my budget, about $2000.

I was amazed of the quality of BenQ model 2120 (according to its price, of course). I've been reading into this forum but it looks like BenQ is not a very popular brand. Nobody talks about them. Is it because they are bad or something?

The model I want to get is BenQ 6100, which basically has more lumens than the 2120, but first I'd like to get some opinion from any of you who has any experience with BenQs. Maybe I should wait and save money until I can buy a more expensive one. You'll tell me...

Thanks,

Buchman.

2. uczmeg

uczmeg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +45
    Hi Buchman

Welcome to the forums. However I thinkyou've ended up at the worng place...

This forum is mainly based in the UK, BenQ are not widely available here (if at all?) which is why no one is talking about them!

You need really need to be looking at the forums at http://www.avsforum.com as you'll find the talk is far more US based and there is lots of talk about BenQ projectors.

They do seem to be a good choice.

Cheers
    Marc