BenQ PE8720 Projector / Cinema Room

scouse258

Banned
All.

Further to my listing of my entire room for £3750 i have taken your advice and will start selling stuff seperately in the next week or so.

The feeling i get is that no one is willing to pay more than £1500 for the PJ so its gone to that infamous auction site 2 see if i get any bites from Joe Public for a little more. I am Trying to package it in with the screen as a buy it now so they wont be up for sale as seperate items. for 10 days. i have 4 people watching though so fingers crossed

I will post prices for the rest of the gear as soon as i work out the worth of them.

sdb123

Distinguished Member
I'm interested in the PJ however as you got it new for £1500, I'd be surprised if anyone wanted to pay over that price 2nd hand. ;)

scouse258

Banned
yer - i got it on a deal, but it depends on what the actual value of the projector is rather than what i paid for it.

there were only limites stock if you recall and loads missed out. if its worth more to someone then great!

its like buying a pair of jeans in the next sale, someone ends up paying full price two weeks later for the same pair of jeans...mate gets buy one get one free pop (£2.50 for 12) and manages to sell them for 50p a can at the car boot sale along with tea and coffee...

indeed, the mark up on a high end product is huge for a dealer...

anyhow, i will see how it goes...its worth what someone is willing to pay for it - i have learned that lesson when i had to sell my house for 15K less than valued!!!

the other stuff will be on here soon

The latest video from AVForums

LG CX Best Picture Settings
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom