1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BENQ PE7700 and Samsung HD950

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Confused, Jul 27, 2005.

1. Confused

Confused

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi people,
    After reading all the reviews and thoughts on the forum I have plumped for the following purchase:

BENQ PE7700
    Samsung HD950

I have to say once the decision was made the wait has been a nightmare! But the DVD player is now in the post from Pixmania and should be here in the next couple of days and the projector turns up tomorrow...

Not sure if anyone else has combined these two machines yet - if they have I'll shut up, if not and people want I'll post my views...

Let me know what you think...

2. Zack Attack

Zack Attack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +25
    I'm very interested in how they will go as I'm looking at this pair aswell! Can you also post some pics that are a bit larger than the fairly small ones people post, although I know pics don't really do the setup justice. Perhaps if they're too big for the forum, you could even email them to me, as I'm so interested in how they'll perform!

3. Confused

Confused

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    No problem. Let me know what pictures you want (up to 3.1MP) - don't have a screen at the moment, but a very flat white wall which should be ok.

Sitting at home now waiting for the projector, am away for the weekend (typical timing!) so if the dvd player turns up tomorrow I'll be able to send pics before I disappear, if not it'll be next week...