Benq MP720P Colours

Abir1985

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi,

This is my first post so forgive me if it sounds stupid. I have a Benq MP702p projector which had always worked very well for me except recently when we noticed that picture taken on my digital camera display fine on the laptop but have a very bronze tone to them on the projector. I have tried the different picture modes but no such luck. I was wondering if anyone knew how to fix this or am i better of just adjusting the colours on the graphics card.

Kind Regards,

Abir

Have you tried sRBG mode and then tweaking the brightness/contrast till you get the results you want.

How many hours has the projector been used for?

Hi,

I dont have an sRGB mode. Mine has Brightest,Movie, Picture, Cinema and Gaming. The lamp has been used around 800h.

Kind Regards,

Abir

Strange throught the MP720p had sRGB as well. Try picture setting then tweak the brightness and contrast to see how close you can get to what you want. The newer projectors have a better colour wheel and colour accuracy, but you should be able to get something near the results you want.

The older DLP projectors did not handle yellow very well but this has been much improved now.

Thanks for that, I will give it a go and report back over the weekend.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom