Quantcast
  • You may not reply to archived adverts. Once they have been archived, they are no longer active and are here for reference only.

For Sale BENQ GW2760 - 27" Full HD Widescreen LED Monitor with speakers for sale - £80 ono

tj2002

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Reaction score
Selling my monitor as no space for it in our new flat.

One dead pixel in bottom right corner (shown in photos)

No box so collection only ideally (Manchester City Centre)

Price and currency
£80
Delivery cost included
Delivery is NOT included
Prefer goods collected?
I prefer the goods to be collected
Advertised elsewhere?
Advertised elsewhere
Payment method
Cash on collection or bank transfer

Attachments

jaipal2004

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Reaction score
Don’t suppose you’re ever south ? Midlands way? Would need it bringing closer or even better posted

tj2002

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Reaction score
Don’t suppose you’re ever south ? Midlands way? Would need it bringing closer or even better posted
I'm afraid not, I would consider posting but would need to have a think about how best to do it as I don't have a box or any protective wrapping.

jaipal2004

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Reaction score
Let me know mate when you decide. Btw .. does this have mounting screws for a wall mount ? I was after a TV for my sons switch but this will do the job as it has speakers 👍

tj2002

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Reaction score
Let me know mate when you decide. Btw .. does this have mounting screws for a wall mount ? I was after a TV for my sons switch but this will do the job as it has speakers 👍
Sorry for the late reply, not sure re the mounting screws, I've taken a picture of the back, not sure if these are what you mean or if this is that way in to the back cover?

Going to see if I can source a box and some packing materials from work.

Attachments

tj2002

Rating - 100%
11   0   0
Reaction score
Are you still interested in this? I haven't been able to sort a box but there's supposed to be a place nearby that sells packaging so I could sort this week. Would need to get a cost for delivery too though.