1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Benefits of a CC Speaker

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by Cookiedds, Aug 27, 2002.

1. Cookiedds

Cookiedds

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    How would Paradigm Reference Studio 20's work for my front center and rear center channel speakers vs. the Paradigm Reference Studio CC? I have an extra pair and want to replace my old klipsch front center channel and add a rear center channel to my system. I have a Yamaha RXV 1200 receiver, Paradigm Reference Studio 60 fronts, Paradigm Reference Studio ADP surrounds and Paradigm PW2200 sub. I have considered the Paradigm Reference Studio CC's for front and rear centers but since I already have the Studio 20's I wondered how much difference there would be between the two set-ups. Any advice is appreciated.

2. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    I'm afraid that none of these speakers have been sold in the UK so cannot help.

We only have the Paradigm budget range in this country.

3. lmccauley

lmccauley

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +212
    I think that Richer Sounds did use to sell the Reference range here a few years back - someone mentioned on this forum that they had bought some when RS where clearing out the last of their stock.

Sorry I can't help the original poster, tho',

Cheers,
    Liam