Ben Q W100

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by tpm45, Mar 26, 2006.

1. tpm45

tpm45
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hi Guys, this is my first post on this site, Im brand spanking new to projectors and would care for some help.

Is the BENQ brand reliable and good for the money.

They have a new model just out, which fits my budget at under £800,not sure what to look for regards the spec,but I understand you must demo DPLs in order to avoid the Rainbow effect....

will just show it on a white wall??do you really need a screen. from a distance of about 12 feet.

Thanks for any advice guys, I know this is the best place to visit.

2. Darko

Darko

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +223
    A white wall will do fine I still project onto a cream wall and I am on my 3rd projector (not to say a screen would be nice)
    I used to own a Benq 5120 and I can honestly say Benq are a great company with superb customer services, However before you decide have a read through the lcd dlp forum and check out some of the fav PJ that are avail at the moe.
    This is a new PJ on the market and sometimes its nice to see what reveiws are like before you buy however the spec seems nice and for £526 quid you cant go far wrong.
    My advise is demo a dlp before you buy as some folk suffer bad from the dreaded rainbow.

http://www.projectorpoint.co.uk/projectors/BenQ_W100.html

Check this deal out you get a world cup pack:clap: :clap: :clap: .

Good luck and welcome to the forum bud

Darko