Ben 10

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii-U & 3DS' started by Mindyminx, Feb 4, 2009.

1. Mindyminx

Mindyminx

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi, my stepson is stuck on the level where Ben seems to have to get the four statue type things to all light up at the same time (the purple light ones). The game hints to use XLR8, but he just can't work it out. He's only six, can anyone help us please?

2. FishDUDE

FishDUDE

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +488
  3. Mooma

Mooma
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    This is a tricky bit. You do use xlr8 but it's just fiddly. Try doing two one side using xlr8 speed run thing and then doing the other two. My son is four, I have to do this for him. You could maybe do it as two player to make things easier?

4. cj1983

cj1983

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I am so not a kick punch computer game type person and I am really struggling with this game. My son has Ben 10 Protector of Earth. He has completed 2 stages and is currently on the third. This is the first game of its kind he has had so its all new to us. He said he fell down a ramp into a section which has aliens in green jars?? He has used the heavy object to open a room with a power button, he can hit the button from red to green and thats it. We are now completely lost. Please anyone who has played this game and remebers how to move forward I would much appreciate your help (and the best layman terms would be even more appreciated lol).

Thank you!!!

5. cj1983

cj1983

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    OMG how many are there??? We only see one? Its in a little yellow room, on the right hand side as he goes through the door the hint indicates 4arms would be useful?? It tells him to 'smash the swtich' He has managed to bash it once to turn it from red to green, but after a few seconds it goes back red, and it appears whe can only hit it when it is red, after that the aliens seem to ghost through it. (I am so regretting letting him have this game lol) Thank you xxx