For Sale Bellini Double N+ wireless cable router F6D6230

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by duke2k7, Feb 20, 2013.

1. duke2k7

duke2k7

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +70
    I have a belkin double n+ wireless router for sale.

It includes a USB slot for DLNA media streaming over your network (I loved this on my ps3) at home.

In good condition, but I have misplaced the power supply. Standard 15v 1.25a, so price reflects this.

Looking for 15 delivered, BT or PPALG

Thanks

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

Attached Files: