• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Belkin n router F5D8233-4v3(01) voip audio problem

boxer29

Novice Member
hi ,
ive changed my dell g router to a belkin F5D8233-4v3(01) ,ive upadated it to the latest firmware 3.01.29 from the belkin website ,
ive changed it to get extra coverage of the wifi signals ,which are brilliant ,but ive got this problem now.
when i connect my ata device and use voip ,it sync the device and there is a dial tone on the phone ,it rings when somesone calls in ,but when you pick the phone up there is no sound i mean you cant hear anyone ,and the other side also cant hear you ,,
i have tried solving the problem but have faile till now ,
the above system was working with my old dell router ,
any comments
thanks
ps i am using tpad with an ata adaptor

Member 374039

Standard Member
Hi,

This sounds like a NAT issue, all you have to do is log into your ATA and find a section that has STUN details and add these Tpad STUN settings:

STUN SERVER = stun.tpad.com
STUN PORT = 5060

or try these settings:

STUN SERVER = stun.fwdnet.net
STUN PORT = 3478

If there is only 1 section for STUN then add like this stun.tpad.com:5060

If you have any issues then send me a PM or email sup[email protected]

Regards

Tpad

boxer29

Novice Member
Hi,

This sounds like a NAT issue, all you have to do is log into your ATA and find a section that has STUN details and add these Tpad STUN settings:

STUN SERVER = stun.tpad.com
STUN PORT = 5060

or try these settings:

STUN SERVER = stun.fwdnet.net
STUN PORT = 3478

If there is only 1 section for STUN then add like this stun.tpad.com:5060

If you have any issues then send me a PM or email [email protected]

Regards

Tpad

hi ,
ive tried booth the above setting at once in the ata , the sound worked in the beginning ,but its back again to the same problem ,,i cant hear the sound ,,it seems like one way ,,the other party can hear my voice but i cant hear there voice ,
any other suggestions ,,thanks

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom