• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

BELKIN F5D7050UK WIRELESS 54G USB NETWORKING ADAPTER - Connection Problem

Naaktgeboren

Distinguished Member
I stole this exact post from another forum, if I find the answer here I will inform the OP ss well, this seems to be a common problem with the Belkin, hope someone can help me.

I have got one of these...

BELKIN F5D7050UK WIRELESS 54G USB NETWORKING ADAPTER

to make my PC connect to my wireless network, i set up the connection within vista and it found my network and connects fantastically, always "Excellent" strength.

but the problem i am having is that when i switch on my PC it loads everything up but the wireless network is found but will not connect, even though i have set the setting to do so automatically. ATM i am having to unplug and replug the device at which point it connects automatically!!

any ideas?

coldashbin

I had one of these Belkin USB adaptors, always had problems with it connecting to my wireless network when I switched on the PC (like you I had to unplug + replug the adaptor in for it to register), in the end I ditched it and went with a PCI wireless adaptor which works seemlessly.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom