Being Snekay with SKY+

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by mackers, Feb 25, 2005.

1. mackers

mackers

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All,

Problem :

I'm currently living in Belgium and I want Sky+

(I not prepared to go through any of the websites who offer the deal for expates aboard, as to me something does not ring true about these services no matter how good the testimonial is. At the end of the day anybody can make a website and take you credit cards details, so any such services who monitors these forums you have no need to reply)

Description :

My parents (who live in the UK) currently have sky normal and are thinking of upgrading to Sky +. I want to get them to order Sky+ multiroom (with two Sky+ boxes) and then it can all be setup and activated onsite, and on a visit over I can then take one of the boxes with the all ready activated card and I should be laughing (once I get a another Quad LNB and dish that is of course and point it in correct direction, I have all that covered).

Questions :

Is there any one out there that has Sky+ working aboard and does it really need to dial out with the modem (I could get around this with a phone dialer).

Has anybody done the same sort of thing ?

When Sky sends a signal to you box to dial out, if it does not dial out what are the consequences, has anybody faced them.

All answers welcome.

,Mackers

2. johndon

johndon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +108
    Terms and conditions for multi room are that BOTH boxes MUST be connected to the same telephone line. Sky do check this, sedn you letters, and, if you don't sort it out, they will make you pay full for the second subscription.

John

3. Duster

Duster
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0

you have a pm