• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Being a cheeky bugger. CSS gift copy anyone?

Miss Chief

Distinguished Member
For some reason my laddie has asked me to buy him Counterstrike Source. on steam they still want £15 for it! Does anyone have a copy they'd either be willing to gift or at a reduced rate? If you're selling it then we should arrange it through the classifieds forum of course.

iainl7

First, I'd check if he really, REALLY wants CS: Source, not CS: GO, which is way better. Then I'd wait until next time it's down to £6, which is about once every month or two.

PocketBunny

I would really assume he wants cs:go. Its a better game and both the source and 1.6 communities appear to be making the jump to it.

Miss Chief

Distinguished Member
I'm not sure he wants it for the competitive play though. He was asking for it as he wants to join some role playing server or something?

PocketBunny

I was talking simply about people playing the game competitive or casually.

I expect he wants to play on a server running the war craft mod. I haven't seen any go servers with this as of yet, but expect it's in the pipeline if not out already.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom