• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Behringer MS40 Vs Creative T20

L

lympero

Hello all

3 days now i;m trying to decide between these two babies.

I want to use them with my TV for Xbox-ps3 + some movies and mp3 listening. i want to buy the ms40 but my wife insist that they r too big and want the creative ones. Prices are 55euro for T20 and 140 for ms40.

All reviews that i have read seem to find the t20 VERY good andi wonder if the ms40 worth the extra 90euros.

Plz Help me!!!

PS. I cant audition them so i have to rely on reviews!

D

dbuettner

For your use get the Behrenger MS40 speakers, you will be much happier. I have both the t20's and I just received the ms40's. The t20 speakers interested me because they sound nice for computer speakers but I ultimately became dissatisfied with the sound when playing music. They seemed to lack depth. The ms40 speakers have surprised me. They are able to reach an acceptable volume and fill a room with warm and detailed sound. However, they are not really loud. The sound however is very nice when used with most genres of music. I haven't yet used them to monitor recordings. However for my limited need they will work better than my previous system and should be adequate for my home studio requirements.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom