Beetlejuice 4K Blu-ray Review & Comments

La Finta Nonna

Eight for the film might be a touch generous but I must say I enjoyed it more than expected and yes the stars look a lot younger and I was surprised how long it took for the main character to take over the film

muljao

Daylight come and me wanna go home......

Hampy1972

A classic for me and not for everyone I must say.
Would like to own this once affordable.
Thank you for covering this.
Always believed and still do that Keaton is probably the most unrated actor of a generation.

brian s

Distinguished Member
Eight for the film might be a touch generous but I must say I enjoyed it more than expected and yes the stars look a lot younger and I was surprised how long it took for the main character to take over the film
It's a classic. Eight too generous? Just the reverse. Too stingy is closer to the truth.

Bri

brian s

Distinguished Member
It's a classic. Eight too generous? Just the reverse. Too stingy is closer to the truth.

Bri

Evinger

Graham

Thanks for the review! Probably my favourite Tim Burton film, this blew me away watching it at the cinema as a teenager - at the time I hadn’t seen anything remotely like this, and what a cast! Personally I’ve always loved the Danny Elfman score and can’t wait to see this in 4K, although I can’t understand why yet again it’s given such a feeble collection of extras. This is the same paltry selection as it’s always had. Surely there must be some great stories from a terrific line up of actors, which would make for a superb retrospective.