Beep in Kill Bill 2 R2

bbanduser

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,
I was watching Kill Bill 2 and near the beginning of the movie where Bill is talking to Michael Madsen in front of his trailer, there is a loud beep in the middle of Bill's line.
Is this normal, or should I take it back to the shop? Did a search on the net, but could not find something specific to this instance.
What do you guys think?

It's where he says The Bride's real name, and its intentional. It's in Kill Bill 1 as well, Tarantino didn't want to reveal her name til the end I guess.

A weird way of doing it, isn't it?
Could have just scripted his way around it, couldn't he?
Ah well, won't have to return it now.

bbanduser said:
A weird way of doing it, isn't it?
Could have just scripted his way around it, couldn't he?
Ah well, won't have to return it now.

Just Tarantino's crazy way of reminding us that we are the viewers here. He wants us to watch it again and figure out what the hell her name is. Just to add little things. Just a quirk.

Despite being bleeped out in the film, the name of The Bride is revealed on her plane tickets to Okinawa and Tokyo.
SPOILER: The line that O-Ren and The Bride speak together in the House of Blue Leaves - "Silly rabbit / Trix are for kids" - refers to an advertising slogan for breakfast cereal. It is also a cryptic reference to The Bride's name: Beatrix

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom