• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Been for a kebab in Wolverhampton recently?

Pecker

Distinguished Member
A bit of a shocker, this one:

Kebabs made as corpse lay nearby

Worst bit of all:

A statement of facts, read out to the court, said: "Upon his arrival the officer observed a dead male lying on a sofa at the rear of the main kitchen.

"Sat opposite to him was Mr Singh who was preparing food, making kebabs."

The court also heard there was a large number of flies in the room which were landing on food.

There was also an "awful smell", thawing meat which was oozing blood and covered in flies, and a man smoking and spitting on the filthy floor.

:eek:

Steve W

Sonic67

Banned
I think I know that place. It might be near a railway bridge and opposite a bus stop. I'll have a look later and see if it's closed. If it isn't it might not be where I'm thinking of.

kBm

Distinguished Member
The man's death was not suspicious

Sounds like natural causes? Maybe he was old/ illness? Very sad.

I dont like to disrespect the dead.

but, :devil:

Kebabs are always unhealthly -it was the salad that did it.

I know the credit crunch is hitting everyone hard, but are meat stocks that low....

On questioning the owner, the Police ask "if the man had eaten at his kebab shop. The owner said
"Yes. He had the special - The Gone-er kebab"

Yes, im going to hell for making jokes about the dead. :rolleyes:

/gets fire blanket

mjn

Distinguished Member
Only been to Wolves twice...and its a **** hole, especially when the first thing you see is that ugly Molineux stadium!

kbfern

Distinguished Member
Sonic,thats the one mate.

kbfern

Distinguished Member
Hey mjn don't get insulting our "Golden Palace"

kbfern

Distinguished Member
I would actually rephrase that and say who would want a kebab from anywhere in this country, yuk!!

kbfern

Distinguished Member
Not just kebabs, very dubious of any takeaway food,if it ain't cooked in my kitchen I am very wary.

You only have to look at the amount of negative reports you see on takeaway places these days.

Sonic67

Banned
Drove past the place last night. The shutters were down on the building.

Pecker

Distinguished Member
Kebabs range from the sublime to the ridiculous.

Doner Kebabs, and similar mince/reconstituted meat based kebabs are among the fattiest, unhealthiest, least nutritious take aways known to man.

On the other hand, kebabs that are whole lumps of meat (often chicken) marinated in yoghurts, spices, etc, are among the healthiest foods on the market.

Sonic, the establishment was on the news last night, under new ownership/management - I think the one you've seen is maybe a different one.

Steve W

KhalJimbo

Distinguished Member

HSK

Standard Member
Kebabs range from the sublime to the ridiculous.

Doner Kebabs, and similar mince/reconstituted meat based kebabs are among the fattiest, unhealthiest, least nutritious take aways known to man.

On the other hand, kebabs that are whole lumps of meat (often chicken) marinated in yoghurts, spices, etc, are among the healthiest foods on the market.

Sonic, the establishment was on the news last night, under new ownership/management - I think the one you've seen is maybe a different one.

Steve W
Ahh I love chicken kebabs.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom