BedSitCom Info

7Seven

What happened on the last episode of BedSitCom? I missed it because I was ill. Thanks guys.

They all found out in a really crappy way! And the geordie lass cried!

At the end of the 2nd last programme, the guy with the curly hair (I think) was saying to the writers that he woke up to find the 'good looking' guy and the black guy missing from their beds. So what was that about? What happended exactly in the last episode? Thanks.

The none actors were downstairs talking, as they realised that the others were actors!

The Rufus came out as an actor, and left!

SOOOOOOOOOOOO the writers did this thing where the none actors went out together, and as they were going out an old lady dropped her shopping, been nice people they picked it up.

Later that day they got a note through the door from the buildings manager asking those three to go to his office, as the old lady had complained that they had pushed her over. So they went to his office, and knocked on the door, and there was no answer, so they went in, and it was the production office (told you it was rubbish) they (the none actors) then realised what had happened, lots of swearing and some tears, and it ended with teh 3 actors talking to them over some monitors!

Very Poor.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom