Bedroom TV recommendations

s8ndo

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a 49 or 50 inch tv for a bedroom. Will be wall mounted and content will be mainly streamed so smart apps would be good although I do have already have a firetv stick. No gaming use.

thanks.

Viewed head on in dim light? Look for 50” VA panel

look through the guide

Viewed head on in dim light? Look for 50” VA panel

look through the guide

Yes. Majority will be night time viewing

So does the Samsung 50TU7020 fit your recommendation?

Check the guide

1. Samsung 50TU7100 / 50TU7020 - A good choice if you value upscaling and smart TV highly. There's a lot of variations of this TV which have the same picture quality but feature or connectivity changes. These are the cheapest models that offer the best value for money but you may prefer to pay extra for specific features. I can't keep up with the nonsensical model numbers but you can compare them all here: Samsung телевизори (инфо на първа страница). Anything 50TUxxxx is the same picture quality so don't go thinking the 50TU8000 is the better quality TV! HDR10+ support. TU8500 and up have wide colour gamuts.

If you have come to the conclusion a VA panel is suited to your viewing conditions then the Samsung you have mentioned is one of the recommended models.

Cheers. Is there a difference between the TU7100 and TU7020?

Richer sounds stock the Tu7100 with 6 year warranty

curry’s stock the TU7020 but only 1 year warranty.

Curry’s quite often have their own model numbers,get the longer warranty and decent customer service

Cheers. Is there a difference between the TU7100 and TU7020?

Richer sounds stock the Tu7100 with 6 year warranty

curry’s stock the TU7020 but only 1 year warranty.
You should visit the link I sent you which has the exact differences. They have too many variations of the same TV. The same link was included by vickster two posts back. (its bulgarian, but the chart is english)

Even the TU8000 and TU8500 have the same picture quality, so it will be something stupid like the aesthetics or remote control included. Sometimes it can mean there's a satellite tuner too depending on the model.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom