Question Bedroom setup advice

al2813

i would like to get a small setup for my bedroom and am hesitating between several options. I would like to get a good stereo sound and the main source will be tidal hifi via my phone most probably over Bluetooth as I do not want to go above 300-350 euros.

I started looking at several hifi Bluetooth pairs that have been getting decent reviews:

Steljes NS3 which retail at 229 euros
Magnat monitor 220 - retailing at 297 euros

Than I started looking at a second option. A whole bunch of class D mini amps which are getting rave reviews online and retail below 100 euros. For example:

Smsl Sa-50 plus retailing at about 90 euros

To those I can than match a pair of bookshelves which can be pretty decent for 200 euros. These I can even hunt for 2nd hand bargains.

Am interested in feedback - especially if people have tried some of these references or have others. Unfortunately most of this stuff is hard to buy in physical stores so need to buy online so choose without listening.

muljao

Another option approx 350-If you have wifi have a look at a Teufal connector and a pair of jbl lsr305 active monitors. I use a setup like this in my brdrbed, wifi should be better than blue teeth

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom