Bedroom set up

jabba_g

Standard Member
Reaction score
Well heres my bedroom set up, got the TV in the sales and the HD drive for xmas. Now i need to get a PS3 for blue ray (dam Warner) and get a surround sound system, what do you guys recommend for the sound a package surround sound or separate receiver and speaker?

2172729257_e86bde95fd.jpg

2173525608_82cac4d759.jpg

2172724189_bf9546c324.jpg

and my films and games

2173510684_cb236b6157.jpg

Hope you like it...

HTML doesn't work, quick, change it.:smashin:

Well alot of people say that this is a really good surround system.

LINK

Depends on your budget and things, if it's your first surround set-up maybe get an all in one, like the one I just mentioned. Or you can pick up a cheap enough second hand amp from the trade section and some decent speakers. The set-up might not be tip top now but a good model from several years ago will still sound great and won't cost the earth.

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Looks very tidy.

I would be sticking tape over all the LEDS so they dont detract from the picture when the room is dark.

Theres a door for it but i took it off over xmas had to give up my room for relatives to stay and you ca nock it off if you hit it.

As for the surround sound iv got about £400 to spend but i could go a bit further. I want something to last as im moving out this year i want to get my AV system set.

Sam!

AVForums, Neowin, Flickr, XBL, WLMessenger - I can't get away from you. Nice set up, Sony TV :thumbsup: Pity about the iPhone though ;) Still at your Mum and Dads or have you moved on again?

HAHA i know, i still need to play on live though!! i came on here for reviews of the TV went for the S series as im going looking at getting my own place towards the end of this year so this can be my bedroom TV. Going to go for a bigger and more bad ass version then, currently im getting all my equipment so i dont have to do it when i need to get furniture hehe.

As for the iphone comment i can say i have not used a phone and enjoyed it in a long time!!

Are you still at uni then?

HAHA i know, i still need to play on live though!! i came on here for reviews of the TV went for the S series as im going looking at getting my own place towards the end of this year so this can be my bedroom TV. Going to go for a bigger and more bad ass version then, currently im getting all my equipment so i dont have to do it when i need to get furniture hehe.

As for the iphone comment i can say i have not used a phone and enjoyed it in a long time!!

Are you still at uni then?
Looks good, mate. I take it that's your bedroom, not the attic?

Yup still at uni. Half way through already, only a year and a half left :eek:

Thats a very nice setup mate, how much was the stand?

tobi - I think it was £100 from ikea about a year ago, last time i was there they still had it.

Prospekt - yea its my bedroom, the attic is way to cold in the winter. It only has electric heaters and with it being so big it just wont get warm.

Nicely done :smashin:

tobi - I think it was £100 from ikea about a year ago, last time i was there they still had it.

Thanks, i'll see what they have when I'm ready to buy one.

Don't suppose you can remember the name of the model, by any chance?

Sorry dude, iv just looked at the ikea site and it seems they don't stock it any more.

Iv just got a HDMI cable for my macbook and got the wirless apple keyboard. I Love having a 32" screen, I can surf the net while in bed!!!!

snb22629ih9.jpg

snb22630qo9.jpg

Nice room :smashin:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom