Beckford's AV / Home Cinema

beckford

Thought i would share my setup on here as it has now, officially finished.

After buying my first house in February I have been longing to do something like this, and seeing some of the amazing setups on here, thought I’d share it with you all. The kit list is in my sig, however, I am looking to upgrade my AMP and obtain a subwoofer. The AMP I’m looking at is, maybe a Denon 3312 or Marantz and one of the subs listed below:

B&W ASW610 /ASW610XP
BK XXLS400
REL (not sure on model)
B&W PV1D

Update, a few more additions. I've decided to go for the PV1D!

Thanks for looking

Last edited:

wiz

Distinguished Member
Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet! :thumbsup:

Silverblack

Wow what a setup i really like it.

Nice. What did you use for the gloss white on the chimney breast?

Alps

I absolutely love this set-up dude. The reason why? Because it's so simple. And I mean that in the nicest possible way. It does what it has to without any fuss. :)

Silly me, it looked at first like it was gloss white, it's something I'm keen to do on my tv wall, some form of sheeting or something.

beckford

I absolutely love this set-up dude. The reason why? Because it's so simple. And I mean that in the nicest possible way. It does what it has to without any fuss. :)
LOL Know what you mean. Thanks for the comments :)

Silly me, it looked at first like it was gloss white, it's something I'm keen to do on my tv wall, some form of sheeting or something.
I did think about doing either a glass front on the chimney breast or polish plaster, but i chose the easy option and just had it skimmed.

Last edited:

Gary Leeds UK

Hi,

Great job, how the pv1b coping ?

F3nriz

Very nice clean setup mate

the187kid

Nice set up, quick question where did you get your sofa's from? The missus has informed me they are the ones she wants!

beckford

Very nice clean setup mate
Thanks

Nice set up, quick question where did you get your sofa's from? The missus has informed me they are the ones she wants!
We got our sofas from DFS last march, there called the expression range. Don't know if there still available as they change there ranges quite a lot.

Fantastic , you can't beat a good clean set up, we'll done mate ,I'm really liking the B&W's.
Thanks for the kind words, really likeing the way the marantz sounds. Good pairing to the 600 series I think.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies

Latest News

Best Projectors of 2020 - Editor's Choice Awards
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
What's new on Sky and NOW TV UK for December 2020
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
PS5 vs. Xbox Series X: Which Next-Gen Console is Best?
  • By Rik Henderson
  • Published
Black Friday 2020: Best UK deals currently available
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Top Bottom