Beauty and the Beast Blu-ray Review & Comments

MikeTVMikeTV

Even my Disney Princess mad 4yr old daughter wasn't impressed and prefers to have the cartoon on.

Sorry but Emma Watson can't act and certainly isn't Belle.

antsims

Distinguished Member
Couldn’t disagree more. Loved it!

rhino2k

Distinguished Member
Guess I shall see soon as need to watch this with my daughter (she saw it at the cinema with her mum and loved it)

D

Deleted member 293381

It was OK film but what was a Cockney teapot doing in France?

...And what was a feminist activist doing in the 1740s?

Shall now go and sit on the naughty step.

Nobbler

Distinguished Member
It was OK film but what was a Cockney teapot doing in France?

...And what was a feminist activist doing in the 1740s?

Shall now go and sit on the naughty step.
It was Dr Who gone back in time

Jonstone

:)

They should now balance up by releasing a new series of 'Marple' with the elderly spinster lead played by a bloke.

Judging from today's revelations the BBC probably picked a female Dr Who so they could pay her less!

I got dragged along to see Beauty and the Beast by my wife and daughter and to my surprise I quite enjoyed it.

The only real downside is Emma Watson's voice, or what was left of it after the autotune had done its job. I would have preferred it to be a little less processed leaving some of the imperfections in place, unless she really can't sing at all in which case they should have cast someone else

D

Deleted member 293381

Judging from today's revelations the BBC probably picked a female Dr Who so they could pay her less!

I got dragged along to see Beauty and the Beast by my wife and daughter and to my surprise I quite enjoyed it.

The only real downside is Emma Watson's voice, or what was left of it after the autotune had done its job. I would have preferred it to be a little less processed leaving some of the imperfections in place, unless she really can't sing at all in which case they should have cast someone else

I also noted the electronic tone control kicking in to give her singing voice perfect pitch.

The beginning scenes of the film showed her mincing through the village with a book in her hand moaning about village life while all the people around her were working hard earning a living. No wonder she was still single at the age of 27 and the only bloke who found her attractive was an ugly 'beast'.

Thug

Well, just watched this tonight and..... I actually quite enjoyed it and much better than I had thought it would be.
The extras were really good too.
Recommended.

bootyman81

Distinguished Member
Flipping stunning blu ray, absolutely gorgeous cinematography which the transfer showed off perfectly.
Very much enjoyed it at the cinema & loved it even more on second watch at home.

tony @ suffolk

I confess to really enjoying this myself, having first watched it on a long flight & thought I'd fall asleep to it. As it happens I stuck with it and I'm glad I did. Watching the BluRay at home was an altogether better experience of course. SWMBO loved it too.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom