Beauty and the Beast £11.51

There are quite a few Disney BD's that I want but I will wait for another Disney BOGOF that will inevitably follow in the next few months or so. Then I will hopefully get them for around £8.50 ish each, allowing of course for the increase in vat by kind decree of our latest government. Never the less a good price for a BD combo.

The BOGOF was in April so depends if waiting 4 months is worth saving £2.

I only need BATB and Fantasia/Fantasia 2000. I dealt they will do the double Fantasia for the £9ish BOGOF.

The BOGOF was in April so depends if waiting 4 months is worth saving £2.

With Disney / Pixar stuff I already own many titles on DVD and they are the only ones that I am prepared to replace on BD for more than a fiver each so the wait for me is academic. Plus the savings are more than a couple of quid if one excludes the odd special offers at £10.99 each. Play were selling Disney BD's on the last BOGOF for two for £16.99 therefore £8.50 each less Quidco.

Ordered ta:smashin:

Well spotted! Do you think they'll still have any slip covers with them?

cheers mate, just ordered. heres hoping for a slipcase.

It went up to £16 yesterday on HMV and Amazon is the same.

Damn it! The one day I don't check here to see if this had gone down in price and it does and then goes back up again!! I know it's only £4 difference, but my wife and I are on strict budgets this year and that extra £4 takes me over by £3 (petty I know, but we're not allowed a penny over)

Many swear words are coming to mind right now....

I was waiting for Amazon to match but realised they don't bother to price match at the weekend. The offer still needs to be on by lunchtime Monday for Amazon to change their prices. Then, they don't always price match HMV.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom