For Sale Beautiful Thorens TD125mkII / SME M2-9 (8 yrs warranty) / AT33PTG/ii cart low hrs

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by Shockabuku, Sep 3, 2018.

1. Shockabuku

Shockabuku

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +167
    Hi all,

An upcoming downsize means I'm very reluctantly selling my vinyl rig and (most of my) records. The TD125 mkII is a great sounding unit, still (amazingly) somewhat under the radar. This one is in superb operational and cosmetic condition.

-- Electronic speed controller works perfectly
    -- Electrolytic caps have been replaced
    -- Bearing spins smoothly
    -- Springs all good
    -- Belt was new a couple of hundred hours ago
    -- Lid is in great condition, no cracks
    -- Platter has recently been professionally polished to a mirror finish (it was the only thing bothering me about the TT. Wish I'd done it ages ago!)
    -- Includes manual, 7" adapter, original mat and a (better sounding) cork mat
    -- I'll include the ISO Acoustics feet (cost £100)
    -- I bought the SME M2-9 from Sound HiFi in Feb 2017. It has well over 8 years of transferable warranty left!
    -- Arm includes SME phono cable, original box and receipt
    -- The AT33PTG/ii cart bought new at the same time from HiFi Lounge. Approx 200 hours on it. It's only been used on good condition, washed LPs.

thorens1.jpg

thorens5.jpg
    thorens2.jpg

20180618_154612.jpg 20180825_110205.jpg 20180825_114012.jpg thorens3.jpg thorens4.jpg
    20180825_114012.jpg 20180825_114102.jpg

I may split further down the road, but for now I'd like to try and sell it as a complete TT. Asking price is £1350 cash/bank transfer or +PP fees. Collection only at the moment (South Oxon) or could meet up a reasonable distance away.

Thanks for looking!

Price and currency: 1350
    Delivery: Goods must be exchanged in person
    Payment method: Paypal (+fees)/Bank Transfer/Cash on collection
    Advertised elsewhere?: Advertised elsewhere
    Prefer goods collected?: I prefer the goods to be collected

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 3, 2018