Beats me....Anyone?

tsibosp

Standard Member
OK this is ridiculous at least. I have 4 PSN accounts.Tried to play COD4 with my account got Activision Matchmaking error 33. Note that one of my friends was playing 30 minutes ago from his account on MY ps3. I logged on with his account just in case, you guessed it, no error nothing, plays at it should be. This got me thinking and i tried to log in with my other 2 psn accounts and got CANT SIGN IN PSN IS UNDER MAINTENAINCE. lol? is under maintenaince ONLY for this 2 accounts? why the other 2 are logging in at the first place?And why while I get ERROR 33 on COD4 after ONE minute when I log with my friends its working normally?!?! Note that in the meantime I didnt change a thing, no restart, no IP change, no disconnect nothing at all...

tsibosp

Standard Member
I obviously saw that, if its down, why 2 accounts SIGN IN and the other 2 cant.All 4 shouldnt be able to sign in mate.And also it doesn't explain why 1 account works with cod4 and the other one gets the matchmaking error.

I obviously saw that, if its down, why 2 accounts SIGN IN and the other 2 cant.All 4 shouldnt be able to sign in mate.And also it doesn't explain why 1 account works with cod4 and the other one gets the matchmaking error.
OK.. Just trying to help... I can't answer your questions (obviously) but just figured that no-one would be able to anticipate PSNs behavour when its "down for maintenance".

Jon

Dave H

I had the 33 error this afternoon but I could see a few of my friends were playing COD 4 ?

tsibosp

Standard Member
oh well it's probably like Joh is saying you can't possibly know how the PSN is going to react, although my prob is not fixed yet and the PSN is all up and running now....

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom