• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Beats lost ,need cheaper good quality pair.

cesctheman

Standard Member
Hi guys I lost my beats and now I'm in the market for a new pair. I really liked my beats but I can't afford them again now. So my budget is about £110 and I want similar quality sound. They are mainly for my iPhone, ipad. So I want a mic and music control as well.i looked at a few but there is so many, can someone help ,me out please..?
Oh I would prefer foldable and I'm into R&B, pOp ,Dance,house and a bit of everything...

hurricane

Standard Member
Might be a good time to go cordless too?

The 'FSL Zero' headphones in the BT thread are looking mighty tempting to me.. Been using a set of really sturdy Insigna BT headphones designed for sports and while they refuse to die, and still have great battery life (I can forget to charge them for days in a row), they have always been a chore due to old BT software that LOVES to confuse my Nokia phone/MP3 player.

hurricane

Standard Member
I'm so loathe to go back to Logitech.

I've purchased a lot of their high-end products and never had a product survive normal wear and tear.

Heck the only thing of theirs that is still alive and well is a deluxe MOMO steering wheel that has spent 99% of it's life span in the box.

Still.. The FSL Zeros aren't from a company I have experience with and clearly nobody can say they are durable yet.. Might give the Logitech's a listen but they would have to knock my socks off (and get me a clean pair) at that price.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom