• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Beat the brochure - flights

Rob_Meister

Hi all,

First time posting a non av related thread, does seem strange to not be asking the usual av and gaming questions. But anyway, I am looking for flights to Spain, Murcia in June time. I was looking at beatthebrochure.com and found some very cheap flights (£183 for two). But my question is, has anybody actualy used these and have any idea which airlines they use.

Cheers guys.

chriszzzzzz

Hi all,

First time posting a non av related thread, does seem strange to not be asking the usual av and gaming questions. But anyway, I am looking for flights to Spain, Murcia in June time. I was looking at beatthebrochure.com and found some very cheap flights (£183 for two). But my question is, has anybody actualy used these and have any idea which airlines they use.

Cheers guys.

I havn't used them but they should be telling you what airline and what airport on the booking page.....I don't know where you are but try the individual airline sites as well.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom