• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Beat-550

sully1957

Standard Member
Hi
Just install the beat550 in my car , very impress with the unit , if it can stand the test of time ,I will have no regets , we just have to wait and see , however I do have a little issue with the bluetooth function , I can hear the caller loud and clear but the caller cannot hear me , any ideas guys , would appricates any help you can offer .
Thanks
Gwen

Last edited:
C

colsy13

This might be a long shot, but check and make sure your phone isn't on 'mute' or 'discreet' - depending on the phone. Not all phones have this function though.

Also check the mic at the front of the unit and make sure it isn't covered with anything, such as clear tape.

Cheers.

Dignity

Standard Member
I'm looking to buy the Beat 550 for my boat so that I can have a DVD/CD/Radio player all in 1 go but am unsure how the DVD picture performs when it is transferred to a normal (i.e. 20" LCD) TV. Anyone tried this and if so what's the picture like? Also, I'm keen to find out how much heat the unit generates when in normal operating modes - does it get very hot, hot, a bit hot etc?? Appreciate all and any advice please.:lease:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom