• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Bear Island on dvd?

jase4772

Established Member
I know this is an old film but did it ever get a dvd release or will it? Its one of those films I'd expect to find on Play for a fiver but looks like its never come out. I've seen loads but seem to keep missing it the last couple of times its been on TV and would like to own it.

Ta.

Wild Weasel

Distinguished Member
I like this film too, but I don't think its ever been released on DVD. It's on TV once every blue moon as you say. It's based on an Alastair MacLean book of the same name.

IAN P

Distinguished Member
Only ever been released on vhs,and is censored,i read it somewhere,but can't provide a link.It is a decent thriller too:smashin:

£13.00 for the tape on Amazon.

IAN P

Distinguished Member
Bumping this coz it's being shown on Film 4 in it's original 2.35 aspect ratio.:smashin:

Stunning cinematography.:thumbsup:

Read the listings for showtimes.

IAN P

Distinguished Member
That site needs an alphabetical search option,it's good but will drive you nuts without abcd etc.:D

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom