1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Beamax. Superb Pre/After sales Service

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by charles, Dec 20, 2004.

1. charles

charles

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +148
    Buying a screen from Beamax is a pleasure from day one.Speaking on a freephone number which connects to their factory in Belgium is a good start.Otto Tromm answers any questions you might have with a professionalism sadly missing from many UK companies.
    Unfortunately my screen arrived in a slightly damaged condition.A phone call to Otto quickly resolved this matter and a replacement arrived in a couple of days.
    This is a company that I would wholeheartedly reccomend to anyone requiring a screen.Finding a better customer service would be impossible in my opinion.(No I do not have shares in the company)
    Charles

2. Timmy C

Timmy C

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +200
    I fully agree and don't even have a Beamax screen! Otto was kind enough to send me a free screen switch after reading my post on this forum a while ago even though it was for a Da-lite screen.

Cheers Otto!

3. pmc

pmc

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +109
    I second that. One of the best companies I have ever dealt with. Shows what good customer service really is.

4. russ123

russ123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +109
    I wholeheartedly agree. Ordered a screen from them Sunday night and by 9:20 on Monday morning had an email to say it had been shipped and would arrive Wednesday which it did. It was one of their clearance items and due to a couple of minor scratches on the case which are hardly noticable, the price was almost halved. I am well chuffed :thumbsup: