• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Beamax motorised projector - help with making screen work for 2015 tech!

yanglifeng

Novice Member
Hi,

Beamax motorised projector screen help needed - help with making the screen work for 2015 tech!

I've put together a really slick projector set up and now need some advice on how to get the projector to close without the screen either rolling down too far or me having to manually press the button at the back to stop it - would be very grateful for any suggestions

What I'd like to achieve is:

1) Beamax screen fully closes without 'letting out' any of the screen - it currently shows 10cm or so of the screen

2) figure out a way to access the IR facilities which are built into this Beamax screen and teach my Peel Smart remote the codes so I can raise the screen up and down using the iOS iphone app 'SmartRemote' from Peel ( I have the device receiver)

I've attached a small video to show the problem and provided the manual the tech team from Beamax gave me - I can't seem to access both screws inside the casing as they are positioned in a way that makes access tough. Any suggestions on special hex keys would be great.

Please advise so I can bring my set up in line with 2015's newest tech

best,

David

Beamax projector | Facebook

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom