Beamax manual screen

Amesy

Established Member
Reaction score
I need to take down my screen to refit it. I have tried without success. Can anyone give me a tip on how to release the screen from the brackets. I have loosened the bolts.

The screen will move left and right along the brackets, but I can't work out how to detach is from the wall brackets

I need to take down my screen to refit it. I have tried without success. Can anyone give me a tip on how to release the screen from the brackets. I have loosened the bolts.

The screen will move left and right along the brackets, but I can't work out how to detach is from the wall brackets

I do not have a Beamax for various reasons however, I did look into them before purchasing the one i have. From what I read and saw, once the main bracket bolts are loosened, you simply unhook the screen of the bracket...you may need to lift it off the bracket upwards and then straight out...there maybe a instructions online re this if you do a generec search as I saw a youtube video of it...either way...hope it works...;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom