Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

Beamax, Good Quality?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by marker, Apr 26, 2005.

1. marker

marker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Guys

Can someone let me now if THIS screen is of decent quality? I am using an Epson TW 10H P proecticing around 11' away, i really dont mind the slight screendoor effect I get at that distance. ust trying to improve the PQ...

THX

2. Bristol Pete

Bristol Pete

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +309
    Hi mate,

I have a fixed beamax screen and I used to have a manual beamax roller screen. Both superb quality screens that produce a great image, with great build quality and great after sales from Mad Otto @ Beamax :D

I may be looking to sell my fixed Beamax in the near future however due to a change in my circumstance. It is an 80" viewable image wide (7ft).

Hope this helps,

Pete.

3. marker

marker

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thx for th einfo m8, just ordered a 213x124 scream from beamaxed.co.uk, ordered an end of line model total cost £99 for the manual version....

Thx again