For Sale Beamax 200 Framepro 16:9 Fixed Frame for (Projector Screen)

Steve Stifler

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Reaction score
This was stored after buying a new projector with a different lens throw, about 6 years ago.

This Beamax fixed screen is in a black painted finish and the frame is in excellent condition. Photos in an old thread here: https://www.avforums.com/threads/beamax-200-framepro-16-9-fixed-frame-projector-screen.2397211/

Model is 181x109 cm external dimensions. Despite the box labelling, I make the internal size 165 x 93, and not 165x107. This gives approx 189cm diagonal.

I have all the connection parts and mounting brackets, the fitting bits on the inside of the frame, the (oldish) rubber tensioners, and the original white non-AT screen. Please note that when it was dismantled and stored, the screen material had a kink in it. Not keen to open it up, hence I am pricing this for the frame and all the associated bits. This includes the screen itself but is NOT sold as a working screen. If you were to use your own screen material I assume you could use the one included as a template.

The inside of the frame has silver ‘knobs’ over which the (now old) rubber bands fit over. Those knobs slide along to assist fitting. Less obvious in the pictures are four steel rods partially hidden in bubble wrap.

The rods slide into the edge of the screen material, which is stitched over. This enables the screen to be tensioned evenly. The screen edges where the rods fit have holes that IIRC you pull the rubber bands through and they fit back over the ‘knobs’. This stretches the screen fabric tight. That’s what I recall as it was put away in about 2016 and stored
It comes with a pamphlet and original box and packing materials. It’s heavy and bulky so this is for collection only.

Thanks for reading.

Near Leatherhead, Surrey KT21, Junction 9, M25 motorway
Price and currency
£40.00 GBBP
Delivery cost included
Delivery is NOT included
Prefer goods collected?
I prefer the goods to be collected
Advertised elsewhere?
Not advertised elsewhere
Payment method
PPG, cash on collection
Please click the box to agree to the following statement
  1. I confirm my acceptance of the AVForums trading rules (link opens in a new window) and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved.

rajanm1

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
Would you be able to show a photo of the kink at all please? Looking for a cheap occasionally used screen rather than just a painted white wall.
I'm from Croydon so quite easy to pickup thanks

Steve Stifler

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Reaction score
Thanks for your interest. Sorry but it’s really not worth trying to use the existing screen, hence selling as a frame nay.. Once it’s got a noticeable imperfection, that’s all you tend to see.

rajanm1

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Reaction score
Thanks for your interest. Sorry but it’s really not worth trying to use the existing screen, hence selling as a frame nay.. Once it’s got a noticeable imperfection, that’s all you tend to see.
Ok thanks will miss for now

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung S95B QD-OLED Review - A Quantum Leap for OLED!
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom