Beach ball kid - Thanks Sky Sports?

bitofatit

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Sunderland 1-0 Liverpool - Beach ball plays significant part. But should Sky sports have been so quick to show the Kids face? You can imagine why. In fact, I note that Virgin media today have a clip showing the kid via on-line report of the game. Anyway for anyone who wants to see the kid look here.

http://i33.tinypic.com/opxudg.gif

Cheers

BoaT

:D

Seriously though, has the culprit been spotted and outed?

Watched football focus on saturday and they showed his face but since that it has been blocked out which is not surprising because with the mentality of some fans i could see him being beaten up for what he did...

Watched football focus on saturday and they showed his face but since that it has been blocked out which is not surprising because with the mentality of some fans i could see him being beaten up for what he did...

Couldn't agree more. Irrespective of which team - there are nutters involved with each. Stupid thing for the kid to do and a lesson to all but I hope no one either hurts the kid or even tries to turn him into some kind of hero.

However, I understand that rival fans are even now buying up red Beach balls to throw onto the pitch at subsequent Liverpool games. Rather patetic really.

Bit late to block it out now when his face has already been beamed around the world!!

Im waiting for the Liverpool v Man U game next week, no doubt all the United fans will be turning up with a large supply of beach balls.

They could do with a sniper on the roof to take out any rogue beach balls.....and maybe gary neville too if he gets gobby :D

Considering the number of youtube clips it was on , I don't think it would have made a difference if his face was shown or not. And besides it was Reina that put the ball in the back of the net from where it blew out to the 6 yard line. It was not as if the kid threw it to that spot.

I'd love to find the kid and give him what he deserves...

a huge thanks (from a sunderland fan) :D

I'd love to find the kid and give him what he deserves...

a huge thanks (from a sunderland fan) :D

Lol me 2. Hope he doesn't "Cop it" though. - sorry

Surprised to not see an exclusive in "The Sun" this morning, an interview with the lad explaining how he punched it :rolleyes:

opxudg.gif

Just so everyone knows.. this is the culprit!

Some are also suggesting SAF is to blame...

2njg5tl.gif

Look at that video.
What do you reckon the average weight of those Liverpool fans is....
Right bunch of salad dodgers in that picture.

opxudg.gif

Just so everyone knows.. this is the culprit!

Did you click the link in post 1 ? :D

And its obviously made up . Gary Nev in the Liverpool end , pur leeeze :rotfl:

The thing is with liverpool fans is we know our football,i remember watford coming to anfield a few years ago and they beat us and played very well and they got clapped off the field.

Fans Players and our Manager was not even remotely trying to blame the ball, there where no sour grapes even though the goal should not of stood the best team won and deserved to win.

And as for the young kiddy im sure he is getting much praise as im sure the rocket the players got from the manager will inspire the mighty reds to win their next 2 games and then go on a nice long run

YNWA

Much love
Kop;)

The thing is with liverpool fans is we know our football,i remember watford coming to anfield a few years ago and they beat us and played very well and they got clapped off the field.

Fans Players and our Manager was not even remotely trying to blame the ball, there where no sour grapes even though the goal should not of stood the best team won and deserved to win.

And as for the young kiddy im sure he is getting much praise as im sure the rocket the players got from the manager will inspire the mighty reds to win their next 2 games and then go on a nice long run

YNWA

Much love
Kop;)

aye the media have totally blown this up into something it shouldnt be as well, if the truth had stuck one or two of his in the net or had Liverpool actually played well no one would really care about it, its not like Liverpool actually deserved to win on Saturday. Played 6 a side last night and got loads of stick for it, all sorts of beach ball comments..

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom