1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Be Gentle - it's my 1st time....

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD Players & Recorders' started by Essix Blue, Nov 25, 2003.

1. Essix Blue

Essix Blue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ok.

Not exactly a techno newbie, but i am to the world of recordable dvd. So, a bit of advice please (i'm sure you get fed up of the same questions being asked)!!

Thinking of investing in a recordable dvd player - i do download stuff from the internet and burn to cd (music videos etc) which i'd like to play on the dvd, also mp3's if possible. SO what's the best to look for?? Are all machines capable of re-recording on dvd? Do teh discs differ greatly in price?? I'm looking to spend upto £300 on a player, all advice greatly appreciated.

Ta

2. dude1971

dude1971

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    There's been about 20 topics already for this subject, I should know as I started some of them! It took me about 4 months to work out what I wanted, the market really is that confusing. Go back through the DVD recorders section and read all the posts, takes a while but it's well worth it.

Any follow-up questions, there's dozens of folks here that will help you out.

Regards

Dude