Be a zombie (for charity)

Andy130

My good mates shooting part of a zombie film in Brighton at the end of October and is offering the opportunity for anyone and everyone to join in and be part of it. Also the proceeds are going to charity. Its a bit of fun (and you could become a film star) :thumbsup:

check it out

www.beazombie.com

To the mods: If there is any prob in posting this on here then i apologise and please remove if necessary.

Cheers

Andy

jp_bl_68

I might zombie up for a good cause. I hope you don't mind but I posted this on IMDb's Horror Board. There could be a few British zombieophiles over there.

jp_bl_68

If the world has to end I'd like it to happen in my lifetime and I'd like it to be as a result of a zombie apocalypse. I think I'd be in my element fighting off the living dead.

Last edited:

Andy130

I might zombie up for a good cause. I hope you don't mind but I posted this on IMDb's Horror Board. There could be a few British zombieophiles over there.

good man. cheers fr that :thumbsup:
Im lookin forward to it. Shud be a good laugh.

Chain

Thanks Andy for posting this :smashin:

I'm Matt, the guy putting this little film shoot together.

I'm still trying to finalise the location with the council, but we're looking for about 200 zombies to turn up pretty early in the day, probably around 9.30am. There, we'll shoot the film for 3 to 4 hours, then slowly make our way to the main zombie walk which starts at 3pm and get a bit more footage there.

Going to be an eventful day. We've a crane, and we're dangling an actress 50 feet up in the air, before "dropping" her into the horde of zombies below. There's a bit of blood spraying around, a bit of a fight, and she makes her escape.

I hope many of you can make it! I'll get more details on the location once the permit is through.

Thanks,

Matt
www.beazombie.com

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom