BD's and DVD's with 25% off at "Play" hence no prefix.

LicensedTaximan

"Play" are doing a three day deal on BD's and DVD's with the code 3DAY25. I've given the full link so you can filter it for yourselves between the BD's and the DVD's.

Play.com - 3 Day Deals Store

LicensedTaximan

Nice once - barbarella for £5.99
I was thinking of that one for myself, but as I have the DVD version and the sound is still mono on the BD i'll stick with my DVD.

darklight

I'm fairly sure most of the titles in this deal were about 25% cheaper last week, before this deal started......:rolleyes:

bootyman81

Distinguished Member
darklight said:
I'm fairly sure most of the titles in this deal were about 25% cheaper last week, before this deal started......:rolleyes:
Cast away was definitely cheaper before :(

Paul Moran

..barbarella...I was thinking of that one for myself, but as I have the DVD version....
Same here, but I've only been waiting for a < £6 price. The DVD still looks quite good - I replayed it a few months ago - but the reviews of the US BD indicate greatly improved PQ. Just hope the UK is a faithful port! (P.S. I paid £9.99 for the DVD, 10 years ago.)

Last edited:

jammyone

Distinguished Member
(P.S. I paid £9.99 for the DVD, 10 years ago.)
Even that was £10 too much. ;)

Enjoy it and it is a VERY good price, get it at what now is a really good price for a it on blu-ray.

PS I have what a load of people would call junk in my bookshelves too:blush::blush:

Last edited:

lgans316

Distinguished Member
Wish Iron Man 1 Steelbook is back in stock :rolleyes: :rotfl:

Moor

Dexter is at least a fiver cheaper with the code than the cheapest I have found elsewhere so I'm pleased with that.

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
nearly everything i can see has been cheaper..its the old ..put the price up and tell em its in a sale routine that all online retailers do every now and then.

I will buy castaway when its £4.99

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom