1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

BD800 how to save settings?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by flue, Apr 24, 2005.

1. flue

flue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well youst got my seconds CRT and I must say that digital settings is a bliss compeard to analog settings, but how to save? have the Barco Data 800 temporary on svhs cabel from my DVD and got picture (both movie and settings). I enter the settings enter the code and follow the instructions and all is well but after the settings it is all back to were I started :suicide:

What am I missing? Best Regards Henrik

2. Roland @ B4

Roland @ B4

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    Henrik I'm not sure what settings you are refering to.
    Barcos automatically save all setting on exiting a menu.
    That doesn't matter if it just the brightness or a convergebce or geometry setting as soon as the menu is off the screen it is saved.

3. flue

flue

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    How do I find adjustment table to input 2. When I connect the DVD to input 2 once again after I`ve moved it, the settings I`ve done before is lost The image are completely wrong again.

4. bms2895

bms2895

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Henrik, hope this helps, I have a Barco BG800 and have it set up for my computer as well as my dvd player and also a tv tuner. You have to set it up for each input, or input device. This means convergance and all. Especially if each device runs on a different resolution. After that it will automatically select the proper setting depending on what device you are running.