Bbc3

Originally posted by Logo Hater
It will not remove the "Sky One" logo, unfortunately there isn't a producy on the market that will do that.
There is it is called a 5lb lump hammer but it don’t half make a mess to the rest of the picture.:rolleyes:

I do not know why in this day when we spend fortuned to get the best picture possible the have to take this retrograde step and clutter the screen up and ruin it.

have you put on Fox news lately

let's hope it doesn't give sky any ideas

I just have had a look the BBC did it a bit back I think on the Breakfast News, may have only been between 6 and 7. They use to have a business hour which was very informative and was worth waking up for especially that Tanya Becket :blush: , but since they joined up with news 24 it is the same one hour after the next.:boring:

I have seen a lot of news programs lately with scrolling new at the bottom which is irritating ITV News is using it.

BBC1 had the "BBC Three on BBC One" dog line last night, much to my disbelief and chagrin - slippery slope:mad:
Why the UK lot never followed the US with dogs at the bottum of the screen to be slightly less intrusive bemuses.
I doubt the dogless 24 showing to be intentional by BBCThree as they have shown stuff before and 'forgot' the dog; even to the extent of adding it part way through:rolleyes: BBC4, though, operate on the basis of a dog or not depending on what is being shown, so I suppose you can all hope Three is following this although doubt has got to be in the extreme. The way things are, it'll be ads for the beebs smaller sister arms and then...

I was up last night to see this as well as I was on the sat box and tuned into the terrestrial BBC1 only to be confronted by 'BBC Three on BBC One' again.
Is this advertising for the digibox for the who cannot get BBC3 now?
I then proceeded to switch of.

It's now reached the stage where BBC TV is constantly promoted on Radio 2. Terry Wogan even took the "P***", out of it when he had to play it this morning.

It doesn't matter how many emails, letters or phone calls the Beeb get about this, they just aren't listening. Has anyone noticed how they have now dropped the "It's your BBC", someone has finally realised that now it obviously isn't, even though our licence fees pay for it.

This is what is so annoying about the BBC's attitude to all this, it is being treated as a private company, when it so obviously isn't. What I personally find so frustrating is that anyone who could be helpful to the cause of getting them removed, isn't interested. Any suggestions as to how I could persuade them to be more co-operative.

on fox news the other week they had a permanent DOG top left FOX News or something

A revolving DOG in the form of a Mic that alternated between fox news and the time

and another DOG simply saying WAR top right

and the scrolling banner on the bottom

insane

WOW! Great episode of 24 tonight on BBC3 - enhanced by lack of DOG (again!) and this week the trailer for Pure24 wasn't playing over the end credits, so I could enjoy the music!

Happy happy joy joy!:D :clap:

Bad new for 24 fans both BBC2 and BBC3 will not be showing episodes next week BBC2 because of golf.

Great, hours of televised sky and clouds and a bunch of dudes wearing clown pants :rolleyes:

Perhaps Tiger Woods will save the day, chipping a nice drop shot onto Nina's head, thereby distracting her...

...and Kim will get kidnapped in the bunker on the third and get taken back to the clubhouse, where she will tell anyone who will listen that there is a bomb hidden in Faldo's golf cart.

Meanwhile, it will be revealed that Sam Torrence has links to Al Quaeda and is in cahoots with the Royal and Ancient Golf Club and that the victory in the Ryder Cup was the first step to removing the infidels from the west.

Jack will pop up on the eighteenth and throw himself in front of a mighty drive from Colin Montgomery, which was aimed directly at Palmer's head. The ball will deflect off his ball proof vest and ricochet into Mason - who with his last gasp will reveal that he only ever had a cold and that it was Sherry all along...

Sorry for the spoilers, but looks like business as usual next weekend...

have they scrapped the DOG altogether, I flicked over last night and no DOG on 2 pints of lager?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom